We would like to congratulate the following USC McNair Scholars on their recent admission to graduate-level programs. We look forward to learning about their ongoing achievements and experiences. We will continue to post more graduate school admission offers as we learn about them in the months ahead. Please refer to this site for periodic updates. Join us in congratulating the following students and in celebrating their incredible achievements:
- Charnan Williams admitted to Ph.D. Programs in History at the University of Michigan, New York University, University of Chicago, and University of California Los Angeles (UCLA). Charnan was also admitted to a Ph.D. Program in African American Studies at the University of California Berkeley (UCB)
- Jonathan Adame admitted to a Doctor of Physical Therapy Program at the University of Southern California (USC). He was also accepted to the USC Sol Price School of Public Policy for the Master in Health Administration Program.
- Susan Guadarrama admitted to a Ph.D. Program in Policy, Planning, and Design at the University of California Irvine (UCI) with the Eugene Cota-Robles Diversity Fellowship. Susan was also admitted to a Masters in Public Policy at the University of Southern California with the Dean’s Merit Scholarship. Susan was also accepted at UCLA Luskin School of Public Affairs for Masters of Public Policy and the Claremont Graduate University for the same program.
- Brenton Keller was admitted to the Ph.D. Program in Neuroscience at the University of Southern California (USC). He was also admitted to Ph.D. Programs in Psychology at the University of Chicago and Stanford University.
- Luis Maldonado admitted to a Ph.D. Program in Epidemiology at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (UNC). Luis was also admitted to Masters Programs in Public Health at Yale University, Columbia University, University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), and Emory University.
- Crispin Labayan Collins admitted to a J.D. (Juris Doctorate) Program at the University of Notre Dame, Law School.
- Franklin Caldwell II was admitted to the M.S. Program in Astronautical Engineering at the University of Southern California (USC).
- Sean Hernandez was admitted to the M.A. Program in Economics at the University of Southern California (USC).
- Cymone Lonon was admitted to the M.A. Program in Economics of Education at the Columbia University
- Armando Barajas was admitted to the M.A. Program in Political Science at the California State University, Long Beach (CSUB).
- Rikiesha Pierce was admitted to the M.A. Program in Education at Fordham University, New York, City. She will also be participating in the “Teach for America Program”.
- Ashley Harlow was admitted to the M.A. Program in Education at Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. She will also be participating in the “Teach for America Program”.
- Juan Espinoza was admitted to the M.A. Program in Communication Studies at Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico, considered among this country’s top universities for communication studies.
Dr. Richard Andalon, Associate Dean & Director